Winehouse’’s in-laws plot to keep Fielder-Civil away from herJuly 20th, 2008 - 12:06 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 20 (ANI): While Amy Winehouse is busy making arrangements for her jailed hubby Blake Fielder-Civil’’s welcome home celebration, her in-laws are plotting to stop their son from reuniting with the troubled star, it has emerged.
Fielder-Civil could be released from prison on July 20 - and his parents have written to the judge pleading for him to order their son to stay at the family home in Lincolnshire to keep him away from the singer’’s drug-fuelled lifestyle.
Giles and Georgette Civil want their 26-year-old son to stay away from the ”Rehab singer” until she cleans up her act.
“Amy thinks Blake will be freed on Monday but it’’s not good news,” News of the World quoted Georgette, as saying.
“I”m absolutely dreading it because I don”t want him to go straight back to Amy.
“If he does it could be a death sentence for the two of them.
“Blake thinks he’’s going to be Amy’’s savior and has every intention to try to stop the drugs.
“But Amy is completely unstable. Blake is a recovering addict and he’’s not strong enough to resist the temptation.
“If they are reunited I know they will be back on drugs within days. The dealers will swarm round Blake and Amy. They are meal tickets for the dealers.
“Then the police will get called, Blake will be arrested and sent back to prison.
“I also fear that if Blake and Amy lock themselves in a hotel room there is a real danger they will take a drugs overdose.
“Giving him and Amy another chance is like putting a gun to Blake’’s head while playing Russian Roulette.
“Once he is with Amy, he won”t even be allowed to take my phone calls. I will have lost him to drugs.
“I”m going to give the letter to the court usher to hand to the judge. I want Blake free but I want him in an environment that is safe-without Amy. We want the judge to send Blake home to be with his parents, brothers and grandparents.
“I know if he goes home to me, instead of her, Amy will go berserk. But what she needs is tough love.
“Amy should get herself back into rehab and stay there as long as is necessary to get her off drugs. She needs to prove that she loves him enough to stop. Then, once they are both drugs-free, they can have a real future together.
“I believe Amy would rather die with Blake than not have him. I don”t want my son to die with her or without her but I fear Amy will whisk Blake away from us and we won”t get him back,” she added. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010
- Dad denies Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil 'reunion' stories - Dec 10, 2009
- Winehouse to remarry Civil? - Dec 07, 2009
- Amy Winehouse, Blake Fielder-Civil will remarry, predicts psychic - Jan 25, 2010
- Winehouse wants ex-husband to enter rehab - May 15, 2010
- Amy Winehouse to marry ex-husband in Caribbean island - Jan 11, 2010
- Winehouse's 36-hour love tryst with ex-hubby leaves family worried - Dec 09, 2009
- Blake Fielder-Civil planning book on Winheouse ? - Aug 11, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Amy Winehouses mother-in-law wants her to quit drugs to reunite with hubby - Sep 29, 2008
- Fielder-Civil 'wants Winehouse to check into rehab before marriage' - Mar 04, 2010
- Amy Winehouse & Blake Fielder-Civil re-marriage plans are rocked by affair claims - Jan 21, 2010
- Winehouse's ex-husband hospitalised - Aug 10, 2012
Tags: addict, amy winehouse, blake fielder civil, court usher, death sentence, drugs, georgette, giles, grandparents, home celebration, hotel room, hubby, intention, lincolnshire, meal tickets, news news, news of the world, playing russian roulette, savior, temptation