Were Brangelina twins conceived through in vitro?July 25th, 2008 - 12:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 25 (ANI): Actress Angelina Jolie reportedly conceived her twins through in vitro fertilization.
If sources are to be believed, Jolie and partner Brad Pitt turned to fertility treatments to conceive twins Knox and Vivienne.
“They conceived through in vitro fertilization,” Usmagazine.com quoted a well-placed source, as saying.
“They both desperately wanted more babies soon, the source added.
The source further added that Tom Raider star chose the procedure, as the she wouldn”t have to deal with the stress of trying to get pregnant.
Knox and Vivienne were born in Nice, France on July 12. The couple already has three adopted kids Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and a biological daughter Shiloh, 2. (ANI)
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Brangelina to wed at French retreat? - Apr 16, 2012
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Brangelina take kids' help for wedding - Apr 19, 2012
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
Tags: actress angelina, angelina jolie, babies, biological daughter, brad pitt, brangelina, fertility treatments, maddox, nice france, pax, raider star, shiloh, stress, tom raider, twins, usmagazine, vitro fertilization, vivienne