Victims of Malaysian female ‘Casanova’ who conned 6 men tell-allAugust 14th, 2010 - 2:56 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, August 14 (ANI): Two victims have revealed how a female ‘Casanova’ in Malaysia duped them.
The woman has been accused of getting six men to marry her in traditional Chinese ceremonies by claiming she was pregnant, and later ran off with money belonging not only to them, but also to their relatives and friends.
This was a nasty surprise for the sixth husband, a 25-year-old technician who identified himself only as Chung.
He only knew about his wife’s past after his sister showed him an article about her.
“I feel bad about bringing trouble to my family and friends,” the Star Online quoted him as telling at a press conference at Wisma MCA.
His family and friends confronted the woman and she confessed to everything. They then turned her in to the police.
Chung got to know her via Facebook in March, and she asked him out the next day, beginning a relationship that would cost him RM15,000 and his family and friends a further RM300,000.
A month later, she told him she was pregnant, but made excuses when the excited Chung wanted to follow her for check-ups with a doctor.
“She was very smart, she bought pre-natal supplements to create the impression she was pregnant,” he said, adding that she also wore large-sized clothes, stuffing it to enhance the illusion.
Chung had no idea she was trapping his family and friends into making fake investments until “everyone started hunting him for money”.
Her second husband, who wanted to be known only as Lee, married her in 2006 after she told him she was pregnant but things started to deteriorate when debt collectors showed up daily.
MCA Complaints Bureau chief Datuk Michael Chong said: “This is the first time we have encountered a case of a woman having cheated not one or two, but six husbands.” (ANI)
- Malaysian woman dubbed 'Casanova' for conning 6 men 'very pretty' - Aug 12, 2010
- 30-year-old Casanova 'dupes' 4 Malaysian women - Feb 23, 2011
- Hidden cameras in Malay hotel rooms used to blackmail patrons - Mar 17, 2011
- Malaysian female 'Casanova' wanted to have baby with last victim - Aug 09, 2010
- Malaysian woman threatens to expose sex video of hubby's ex over money - May 24, 2010
- Malaysian loan sharks defacing lingerie as warning against non-payment - May 19, 2010
- Malay woman raped, kept as sex slave by stepfather for 15 years - Apr 05, 2011
- Virtual friendship can cost you RM1.2mil - Jun 04, 2010
- Malaysian man aghast after marrying 'married' Vietnamese mail order 'bride' - May 08, 2010
- Malaysian man gets extorted over lewd online 'lesson' - Apr 15, 2010
- Three held for forcing woman to foetus sex test (Lead) - Aug 07, 2012
- Borther cries foul, woman unable to bear boy child dies - Oct 20, 2011
- Taiwanese woman pays husband RM10,000 for sex - Apr 04, 2011
- Parents of pregnant Malaysian teens resort to blackmailing boyfriends - Jan 11, 2011
- Three held in Bengal for forcing woman to foetus sex test - Aug 07, 2012
Tags: bureau chief, casanova, check ups, debt collectors, facebook, family and friends, illusion, investments, kuala lumpur, michael chong, money, nasty surprise, relationship, relatives, six men, sized clothes, supplements, ups, wisma mca