US drone strike kills four in North WaziristanNovember 26th, 2010 - 10:57 pm ICT by ANI
Mir Ali, Nov.26 (ANI): Pakistani intelligence officials said a suspected US missile strike killed four alleged militants in Pir Kali village in North Waziristan.
It’s the latest in a barrage of attacks by unmanned drones on the stronghold of Taliban fighters targeting American and NATO forces in Afghanistan.
The officials said a pair of missiles hit a moving vehicle in Pir Kali village. The area is home to a mix of Afghan and Pakistani Taliban.
The two Pakistani officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to the media, a Dawn report has said.
The US has ramped up its officially unacknowledged drone attacks in Pakistan’s lawless border region, launching over 100 missile strikes this year. (ANI)
- US drone attack kills eight militants in Pakistan - Sep 14, 2010
- US drone attack kills 11 militants in Pakistan (Lead) - Sep 14, 2010
- Fresh U.S. drone strikes kill 4 people in North Waziristan - Aug 03, 2011
- US drone attacks kill 15 militants in Pakistan (Second Lead) - Sep 14, 2010
- At least 22 people killed after U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan - Dec 27, 2010
- US drone strike kills four militants in North Waziristan - Mar 16, 2011
- US drone attack kills 22 suspected militants in North Waziristan - Mar 17, 2011
- US drone attack kills six in Pakistan - Sep 20, 2010
- US resumes drone attacks in Pakistan - Jan 12, 2012
- 15 militants killed in US drone attack in North Waziristan - Dec 27, 2010
- US drone attack in N. Waziristan kills five militants, including three foreigners - Nov 14, 2010
- Five militants killed in US drone attack in South Waziristan - Feb 21, 2011
- US drone attack kills seven militants in Pakistan - Sep 05, 2010
- US drone attack kills 13 in Pakistan (Lead, changing dateline - Aug 24, 2010
- U.S. drone strikes kill 11 suspected militants in Pakistan - Jun 20, 2011
Tags: ali, anonymity, barrage, border region, dawn, drone, intelligence officials, militants, missile strike, missiles, nato, nato forces in afghanistan, north waziristan, pakistan, pakistani officials, pir, stronghold, taliban, taliban fighters, unmanned drones