Unidentified men kill ruling PPP’s leader in KarachiJuly 17th, 2011 - 1:24 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 16 (IANS) Unidentified men killed a leader of the ruling Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Saturday evening in Karachi city, Xinhua reported.
Gunmen opened fired at the car of Amir Shah in Gulistan Jauhar area of Karachi, witnesses and media reports said.
Jauhar was critically injured in the firing and was brought to hospital for medical attention. But he later died at the hospital, said doctors.
Another person in the car was also killed, Dawn reported.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Benazir's former security guard killed in Karachi - Jul 17, 2011
- Saudi consulate attackers held in Pakistan - Nov 21, 2011
- 14 gunned down in Karachi - Mar 31, 2012
- Karachi killings' toll rises to 39 - Jul 07, 2011
- One dead in Pakistan police check-post attack (Lead) - Jul 07, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills three Pakistani Rangers - Dec 10, 2011
- Six killed in shootings in Pakistan - Jul 07, 2010
- Official shot dead in Pakistan's Quetta - Oct 08, 2011
- Three killed in Karachi violence - Jun 15, 2012
- Two killed, 15 injured in Pakistan building blast - Aug 04, 2012
- Militants gun down 18 bus passengers in Pakistan (Second Lead) - Feb 28, 2012
- UN medical team attacked in Pakistan - Jul 17, 2012
- Benazir's former guard shot, target killings erupt in Karachi (Lead) - Jul 17, 2011
- Four gunned down in Pakistan court (Lead) - Nov 12, 2011
- Three killed in Karachi - Aug 14, 2011