UAE sends food parcels to Pakistan’s tribal regionJuly 23rd, 2012 - 11:07 pm ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, July 23 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has sent 20,000 food parcels costing a total of $1 million to be distributed among needy families in Pakistan’s northwest tribal region.
The food will be distributed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, South and North Waziristan and Bajaur agency in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA).
The food items have been selected in terms of nutritional value. They include flour, rice, sugar, salt, lentils, cooking oil and tea.
- UAE charity delivers food aid to Yemen - Jul 08, 2012
- UAE charity group launches iftar project in Pakistan - Jul 23, 2012
- Khalifa Foundation distributes food in Africa - Jul 17, 2012
- UAE charity sends five tonnes of dates to India - Mar 31, 2012
- UAE to launch campaign to raise donations for Yemen - Jun 21, 2012
- UAE helping crisis-hit Yemen - Jul 01, 2012
- UAE provides drinking water to flood-hit Pakistanis - Oct 15, 2011
- UAE group to launch Iftar Project in 50 countries - Jul 20, 2012
- British official lauds relations with UAE - Oct 31, 2011
- Top US official visits UAE - May 21, 2012
- UAE charity hands out food aid in Palestine - Aug 13, 2011
- Two tonnes of fake cosmetics seized in UAE in 2011 - Feb 13, 2012
- UAE, Palestine discuss projects - Jul 14, 2011
- Australian company to train UAE ministry staff - May 13, 2011
- UAE condemns attack on US consulate in Benghazi - Sep 13, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,