Two motorcyclists killed in Karachi road accidentJune 1st, 2012 - 3:03 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, June 1 (IANS) At least two men were killed and another man was injured in the Pakistani port city of Karachi after a water tanker hit a motorbike, Geo News reported Friday.
The accident occurred when the water tanker ran over two men after hitting their motorbike near the city’s Zainab Market. The third man riding the motorbike received serious injuries.
While the tanker driver was arrested, the injured person was rushed to Jinnah Hospital for medical attention.
- NATO tankers torched in Pakistan - Oct 10, 2011
- Pakistanis kill two shop robbers - Jul 19, 2012
- Bombing attempt foiled near Karachi hospital - Jun 25, 2011
- 10 killed in fresh Karachi violence - Jul 22, 2011
- Four killed in Karachi suicide attack - Apr 05, 2012
- Four killed in Pakistan bomb blast (Lead) - Aug 08, 2012
- Three lawyers shot dead in Karachi - Jan 26, 2012
- Nine-year-old crushed to death - Jul 23, 2011
- 45 killed in factory fires in Pakistan (Lead) - Sep 12, 2012
- School girl killed in Delhi accident - Apr 07, 2012
- 4 killed, 14 hurt in Karachi suicide attack (Lead) - Apr 05, 2012
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- 1 killed, many injured as LPG tanker explodes - Aug 28, 2012
- 33 dead in Pakistan collision (Second Lead) - Jan 23, 2011
- Speeding tanker crushes four to death - Aug 10, 2011