Tormented Gazza wants to leave his family pennilessSeptember 26th, 2008 - 12:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept.26 (ANI): Tormented former England football star Paul Gascoigne has said that he wants to blow all his money away and leave his family penniless.
Refusing all offers of help from both family and friends, Gazza, 41, prefers the company of drug pushers and hangers-on rather than those most concerned about him.
They include dad John, 62, mum Carol, 65, brother Carl, 40, and sisters Anna Marie, 42, and Lindsay, 35. Gazza was recently spotted with a drug-dealer in Newcastle and bragged about blowing 1,000 pounds on cocaine in two days. The star, holed up in a hotel, frequently starts boozing at 10 a.m. as he goes on 16-hour benders. He was spotted drinking in the early hours yesterday with a girl on his arm.
Already sectioned twice in February and June this year, he has refused his dads pleas to enter rehab.
The friend said: Hes told his family he wants to blow all his money so they cannot get it. (ANI)
- No end to 'glazed and legless' Gazza's drinking woes - Nov 05, 2010
- Gazza fears he may have to ask his family to sell homes he gave - Jan 11, 2009
- Rescuers feared Gascoigne was dead after car crash - Jun 15, 2010
- Facing jail time for drunk driving, Gazza now wants to be an actor - Nov 10, 2010
- Gascoigne back in rehab following cocaine arrest - Oct 25, 2010
- Gazza back to his boozing ways - Jun 04, 2009
- Winehouse blames herself for dad's hospitalization after her latest bender - Aug 11, 2010
- 'Sick man' Gazza wants 12-week rehab programme to work - Jul 22, 2010
- 'I've already died twice,' says Gazza - Mar 11, 2011
- I blew $20m on drugs and booze, says Steven Tyler - May 02, 2011
- Kate Middleton's uncle sobers up in hope of invitation to wedding - Jan 02, 2011
- Gazza ticked off after street kick about with nephew - Aug 24, 2010
- Now, Gazza abandoned by best pal Gardner - Jun 06, 2009
- Gazza, Greaves, to undertake stage show - Mar 24, 2011
- Gazza wants to change his name to 'Gassa' - Aug 29, 2012