TomKats kitten has her own dressing room at NY theatre!October 20th, 2008 - 1:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 20 (ANI): Hollywood star couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes two-year-old daughter has her own private dressing room at the New York theatre.
The theatre is the same where Suris mum is making her Broadway debut.
Holmes is combining her run in Arthur Miller’’s All My Sons with her role as a mum, and has kitted out a room backstage at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre, so little Suri is never bored.
“It’’s a great schedule, because (Suri and I) get to spend the whole day together and then I go and do the play. Then I come home and we play some more!, Contactmusic quoted Katie, as saying.
“We have a dressing room that is transformed into a playroom. It has a little piano, she added. (ANI)
- Tom Cruise wants to try Broadway - May 22, 2009
- Tom Cruise keen to do theatre - Jul 25, 2010
- Katie Holmes returning to Broadway - Jul 21, 2012
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise helps Holmes beat stage fright - Oct 19, 2008
- TomKat's kitten is a huge Mary Poppins fan - Jan 11, 2010
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Katie Holmes says that she doesn't say 'No' to her daughter Suri - Nov 19, 2010
- Holmes dresses up according to city - Aug 10, 2011
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
Tags: arthur miller, broadway debut, contactmusic, cruise and katie holmes, gerald schoenfeld theatre, hollywood, hollywood star, katie holmes, kitten, playroom, private dressing room, star couple, suri, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes