Taliban threatens to take revenge from Buner villagersApril 27th, 2009 - 3:28 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Apr.27 (ANI): The Taliban has threatened to take revenge from the villagers of the Buner region who had formed ‘Lashkar’ to prevent them advancing further in the region.
Maulana Misbahuddin Malikpuri, a Taliban operative, said the outfit would seek revenge from the residents of Shalbandi and Sultanwus villages as they had dared to form ‘Lashkar’ against them.
Meanwhile, the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan spokesman Muslim Khan has said the Taliban would not lay their arms until all US citizens are thrown out of Pakistan, and Darul Qaza was set up.
“Darul Qaza alone could order disarming Taliban,” The News quoted Khan, as saying.
He warned that the Taliban would launch a series of attacks all over Malakand Division if authorities don’t halt the military operation. (ANI)
- Pak to hold trials of TNSM-Taliban operatives next year - Dec 03, 2010
- Trial of 3,000 militants begin Aug 1 in Pakistan - Jun 09, 2010
- Pak Taliban warns Swat people not to buy properties of ANP leaders - Nov 26, 2010
- Top Al Qaeda leader killed in Pakistan - Sep 16, 2011
- Don't look for Sharia in democracy: Sufi Mohammad - May 04, 2009
- Only provincial government can appoint Sharia judges: Minister - May 04, 2009
- Cleric rejects Islamic appeals court in Pakistan's northwest (Lead) - May 03, 2009
- TNSM decides to extend Darul Qaza deadline infinitely - Apr 24, 2009
- Taliban says Swat accord 'dissolved' - May 04, 2009
- Following anti-Taliban offensive, NWFP Govt uninterested in implementing shariah - Mar 08, 2010
- Pakistani Taliban leader forms splinter group - Jun 28, 2011
- Pakistan sets up Islamic appellate court on Taliban's demand - May 03, 2009
- Injured Pakistani Taliban leader surrounded: Minister - Nov 05, 2009
- Pak Government moves to tighten noose around Taliban - Apr 24, 2009
- Militants ambush Pakistani troops, killing 9 soldiers - Oct 18, 2011