Taliban threat to world peace: USApril 22nd, 2009 - 2:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 22 (ANI): The US has said on Wednesday that the Taliban are threat to the peace of world and it is not an easy task to get better of them.
During a daily press briefing, the spokesman of US State Department, Robert Wood, said that the Taliban is threat to the peace of world.
He said that the Taliban is not an easy enemy to defeat as US itself has been fighting against them for last seven years, The News reported.
Wood urged countries of the world for cooperation to end terrorism, win war against Taliban and for establishment of peace and harmony in the world. (ANI)
- LeT elimination among US' 'sizeable wish-list' to Pak to uproot terror - Apr 29, 2011
- Pakistan urges US to avoid hostile statements - Oct 14, 2011
- Gilani calls for Af-Pak cooperation in war on terror (Second Lead) - Apr 16, 2011
- Trusting Musharraf was a strategic failure: Former CIA analyst - Sep 08, 2011
- Biden says Taliban isn't US enemy - Dec 20, 2011
- Pakistan for military action against terror: Gilani - Nov 01, 2011
- US asks Pak to do "everything possible to defeat insurgency" clearly existing on its soil - Dec 22, 2010
- US, Arab world patronising Taliban: Pakistani leader - Feb 20, 2011
- Pakistan "epicentre of terrorism" in the world, re-iterates Admiral Mullen [Part-1] - Jan 13, 2011
- What Pranab said in his first presidential speech (Lead) - Jul 25, 2012
- What Pranab said in his first presidential speech - Jul 25, 2012
- Pak has pledged to bring Mumbai attackers to justice, cooperate with India: US - Apr 17, 2010
- You can't keep snakes in backyard, Clinton tells Pakistan - Oct 21, 2011
- Osama ordered suicide squads against Obama, Nato commander - May 04, 2012
- US to work with India in war against terror - Sep 16, 2011