Taliban publicly execute three ‘US spies’ in North WaziristanNovember 8th, 2010 - 2:04 pm ICT by ANI
Miranshah, Nov 8 (ANI): The Taliban publicly executed three tribesmen in Pakistan’s North Waziristan region on Sunday after accusing them of spying for the United States, officials have revealed.
Local police official Nasir Khan said that the three men, blindfolded with hands tied behind their backs, were lined up near a gas station in the tribal area, the Daily Times reported.
“A man wearing a black mask then shot them dead one by one,” he said, adding that before killing the trio, the militants had asked local people to “come and witness the fate of US spies.”
About one hundred people watched the executions at an open area on a road near Miranshah, Khan said.
Miranshah, the main town in North Waziristan, is considered a bastion of the Taliban and al Qaeda linked terrorists. (ANI)
- US drone strikes kill five militants, including two foreigners, in Pak tribal region - Feb 25, 2011
- 'Lethal drone strikes in Pak tribal region fuelling massive spurt in assassinations' - Dec 24, 2010
- Militants kill US spies to avenge drone attacks - Dec 24, 2010
- Taliban publicly 'blow up' two alleged US spies in North Waziristan - Jul 17, 2010
- 16 die in US drone strike in Pakistan - Aug 10, 2011
- U.S. drone strikes kill 17 people in Pakistan's North Waziristan - Dec 28, 2010
- Three children among seven killed in Pakistan - May 13, 2010
- Four 'US spies' killed in Pakistan - Apr 23, 2010
- Taliban kill four people in northwest Pakistan on suspicion of spying for US - Feb 06, 2011
- Pakistani militants behead Afghan man for 'spying' - Jun 06, 2010
- Taliban kill six alleged US spies in Pakistan - Jan 24, 2010
- Huge Pakistan rally demands halt to US drone strikes - Oct 28, 2011
- Taliban kills four 'US spies' in Pakistan - Mar 21, 2010
- U.S. drone strikes kill 21 in North Waziristan - Aug 10, 2011
- Five militants killed in US drone strike in Pak's North Waziristan region - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: al qaeda, bastion, black mask, executions, fate, gas station, militants, nasir khan, north waziristan, pakistan, police official, taliban, terrorists, three men, tribal area, tribesmen, united states, waziristan region