Suspected militants blow up three gas pipelines in PakistanFebruary 9th, 2008 - 7:52 pm ICT by admin
Peshawar, Feb 9 (ANI): Suspected militants on Saturday blew up three gas pipelines in Quetta.
According to the Dawn, the supply of natural gas to Quetta powerhouse, CNG stations and industrial units was stopped after miscreants blew up the main gas pipeline at Pat Feeder.
A spokesman of Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) said the pipeline was supplying gas to Quetta from Sui.
In separate incidents, miscreants blew up a 24-inch diameter gas pipeline in Sui area of Pir Koh Loti gas field, while another 24-inch diameter gas pipeline was blown up near Kandh Kot.
All three pipelines are likely to be fully operational within the next 24 hours, according to SSGC officials. (ANI)
- Girls' schools blown up in Pakistan's Khyber tribal region - Mar 25, 2011
- Rail track, gas pipeline blown up in Pakistan - Jul 22, 2012
- Five Pakistani paramilitary men killed - Jan 26, 2012
- CNG supply to be affected in South Delhi: IGL - Jun 15, 2012
- CNG supply to be affected in parts of Delhi Sunday: IGL - Apr 27, 2012
- GAIL to form joint venture to supply gas to Karnataka - Jun 08, 2011
- Jindal SAW bags orders worth Rs.1,000 crore - Nov 24, 2011
- CNG prices hiked in Delhi and neighbourhood - Mar 05, 2012
- `No new cantonments in Balochistan as people don't want it' - Apr 19, 2011
- No new cantonments in Balochistan, says Kayani (Lead) - Apr 19, 2011
- Six kids hurt in Afghan suicide bombing - May 20, 2012
- CNG distribution network launched in Ghaziabad - Jul 23, 2010
- One injured in Peshawar blast - Feb 24, 2012
- 'CNG supply to remain affected on Saturday' - Apr 12, 2012
- Agartala to go green with CNG for vehicles, PNG for houses - Sep 14, 2011