Seven Afghan children die in blastJuly 25th, 2012 - 1:17 am ICT by IANS
Kabul, July 24 (IANS) Seven children died in a bomb explosion in Afghanistan Tuesday, an official said.
The explosion took place in Ghor province when one of them stepped on a “pressure-plate” bomb, Xinhua reported. They were grazing their animals.
The Taliban has been blamed for planting the bomb targeting security forces.
- Four children killed in Afghanistan blast - Nov 01, 2011
- Donkey bomb: New trick by Afghan militants kills cop - Aug 06, 2012
- Six children among seven killed in Afghanistan blast - Jan 06, 2012
- Two kids killed in Afghan bombing - Apr 12, 2012
- Four militants die in blast - Sep 26, 2011
- 13 killed in Afghan roadside bombing - Mar 15, 2012
- Taliban leader held in Afghanistan: ISAF - Aug 01, 2012
- Seven civilians die in Afghan blast - Oct 03, 2010
- Ex-Afghan senator killed in blast - Mar 25, 2012
- Seven die in Afghanistan blast - Feb 28, 2012
- NATO blames Pakistani Taliban for Kabul attack - Sep 15, 2011
- 20 Taliban militants killed - Jun 24, 2012
- Roadside bomb kills three in Afghanistan - Jan 03, 2012
- Six kids among 26 killed in Pakistan attacks (Lead) - Jul 21, 2012
- Kabul terror attack: Fight over, all attackers killed (Lead) - Apr 16, 2012