Ronnie Woods wife is convinced he has fallen off the wagon againSeptember 17th, 2008 - 2:13 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 17 (ANI): English rock guitarist Ronnie Woods estranged wife Jo has given up on him, after he is believed to have gone back to his old boozing ways.
Jo was convinced that 61-year-old Wood had gone back to his old habits after she came to know about his lads night out with snooker star Ronnie O’’sullivan, artist Damien Hirst and close pals, just days after leaving a drying-out clinic.
To say she has her suspicions about his drinking would be an understatement. Nothing surprises her with Ron any more, the Sun quoted one of Jos pals as saying.
Hes moved back from rehab and his family are sure he is back on the vodka. They know him better than anyone else.
One of his sons was told Ron had been spotted drinking neat vodka again.
Jo knows better than anyone that he is an expert at keeping his drinking under the radar, the pal added.
But friends of the rocker insists that he did not touch even a drop during their visit to Gordon Ramsays Claridges restaurant in Mayfair, central London, and that he was there just for laughs and a cup of coffee.
Ron played snooker, ate bacon and egg rolls and drank some coffee, a source said.
He has been having sessions three nights a week with an addiction counsellor even though he has left rehab and is doing really well.
Ronnie OSullivan scored a 145 break and everyone left with a smile on their face. It was all good, clean fun, the source added.
A spokesman for the star refused to comment on whether he had picked up his old habit again. (ANI)
- Mick Jagger tells Ronnie Wood 'quit booze or be dropped from tour' - Jan 03, 2010
- Carter, O'Sullivan set up second final encounter at snooker - May 06, 2012
- Damien Hirst rescued me: Ronnie Wood - Sep 08, 2011
- Ronnie Wood enters rehab - 8th time - Jan 30, 2010
- Mark Williams in last 16 of snooker worlds - Apr 27, 2012
- O'Sullivan reaches World snooker semis - May 03, 2012
- Snooker king Hendry ends 27-year career - May 02, 2012
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- World Snooker Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan to appear on 'Strictly Come Dancing'? - Jul 12, 2012
- Ronnie Wood's girlfriend gives up drinking to help him stay sober - May 02, 2011
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood struggling to kick the butt - Aug 31, 2012
- O'Sullivan puts one foot in snooker final - May 05, 2012
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
Tags: addiction, artist damien hirst, bacon and egg, central london, cup of coffee, egg rolls, good clean fun, habit, just for laughs, lads, mayfair, old habits, pals, rock guitarist, ronnie o sullivan, ronnie osullivan, snooker, suspicions, understatement, vodka