Rojgar Samachar now available on lineJuly 4th, 2008 - 11:47 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi , July 4 (ANI): A website has been launched in Hindi to cater to the needs of those seeking jobs; the website www.rojgarsamachar.gov.in has been launched by Employment News weekly newspaper, which is a unit of the Directorate of Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Dedicating the website to the nation, Veena Jain, Additional Director General (I/c), said it is a matter of pride for Employment News to manage two websites, one in English and now in Hindi.
Jain said the website exclusively in Hindi will cater to the needs of jobseekers from Hindi speaking areas of the country.
Speaking on the occasion head of Employment News, Additional Director General Ghanshyam Goel said, the website has been developed on popular demand from jobseekers from Hindi speaking areas of the country.
Goel said the website in English, employmentnews.gov.in launched in 2006 has become very popular clocking a daily hit of over four lakh page hits making it one of the most sought after sites in the country and said that the Hindi website will perform even better.
www.rojgarsamachar.gov.in, the website in Hindi is an interactive site, which will answer questions of jobseekers from specialist career counselors in the segment Q&A.
Besides, the site will host detailed information on variety of careers available in the market in the segment Career ek nazar.
In addition the website will carry weekly results of examinations held by the Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, Railway Recruitment Boards and other Central Government organizations.
Talking of the futuristic plans of the website, Goel said, in the second phase of the website, the site will be made more interactive with the hosting of career counselors in a chat show on live basis.
Specialist career counselors will talk to jobseekers on the site live on pre-determined time slots on the site.
Goel said the print edition of Employment News, meanwhile, has emerged as one of the leading newspapers of its kind in the country, which earned a net profit of 27.90 crore rupees for the final year ending March 2008.
Turn over of Employment News has jumped from 41.10 crore rupees in 2005-06 to 51.43 crore rupees in 2007-08 while net profit has increased from 15.50 crore rupees in 2005-06 to 27.9 crore rupees in 2007-08. (ANI)
- Minority ministry has a new face - virtually - May 11, 2011
- Getting a good job dependent on luck: Survey - Jun 15, 2012
- How To Find Jobs Through Social Networking Sites - Oct 18, 2010
- Jobseekers willing to accept pay cut to find jobs - Aug 09, 2012
- 'Indians' hack Pakistan government website - Mar 30, 2012
- State-run job portal in Kerala - Aug 05, 2012
- Parallel Pakistani education website baffles officials - Apr 26, 2011
- Tamil Nadu expects 10 percent growth in 2010-11 - Feb 05, 2011
- CBI resgisters case against Delhi-based organisation - Mar 09, 2012
- One lakh visitors view Chandy's office online - Jul 02, 2011
- Public Diplomacy division gets social media award - Mar 12, 2011
- PMO spent Rs.1.2 million on newspapers in 2009-10 - Jun 15, 2010
- mycity4kids.com a lifeline for parents in Delhi NCR - Jun 22, 2012
- NIA website taken down to tighten anti-hacking security - Jul 05, 2011
- Dubai health authority website wins award - Dec 17, 2011
Tags: career counselors, director general, employment news, employmentnews, ghanshyam, goel, hindi website, jobseekers, july 4, lakh, matter of pride, ministry of information, New Delhi, rojgarsamachar, seeking jobs, segment, website www