Prachanda instructs Maoists to be ready for another revolutionFebruary 15th, 2009 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
Lalitpur (Nepal), Feb.15 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal a.k.a.Prachanda on Saturday instructed his party cadres to stay alert for another revolution.
Addressing a function organised by All Nepal Trade Union Federation (ANTUF affiliated to Maoists) in Lalitpur, Prachanda said the party will not always be engaged in the peace process.
“The constitution-drafting process will not last forever, we should seriously prepare ourselves for the next situation,” nepalnews quoted him, as saying.
Dahal opined that while many Communist movements in the world failed because they could not recognise the need of the hour, Maoists in Nepal understood the situation and acted accordingly.
He said, his party would now take the revolution into new heights against colonial forces.(ANI)
- Maoists stop Honda sale in Nepal - May 21, 2011
- Krishna visit success hinges on meeting with Prachanda - Apr 21, 2011
- Turn Nepal colleges into barracks, Maoist chief asks students - Dec 11, 2010
- Nepal Maoists hand over guerrilla army to government - Jan 22, 2011
- Over 6,000 Maoists 'retire' in Nepal - Apr 20, 2012
- Nepal Maoist chief resurfaces after 48 hours - Sep 11, 2011
- Nepal's Maoist chief in India? - Sep 10, 2011
- Maoist army passes into Nepal government control (Lead) - Jan 22, 2011
- Nepal PM defies Maoists, refuses to quit - Jul 31, 2011
- Prachanda loses Nepal PM race (Second Lead) - Jul 21, 2010
- Death threat exposes chasm among Nepal Maoists - May 17, 2011
- Nepal Maoists defend disputed Buddha birthplace deal - Aug 10, 2011
- Maoist chief Prachanda exits from Nepal PM race - Sep 17, 2010
- Nepal parties seek more time to settle statute row - Apr 23, 2012
- Indian envoy Sood meets Prachanda on Maoist strike - May 06, 2010