PPP sets up camps for Benazir’s chehlumFebruary 6th, 2008 - 6:25 pm ICT by admin
Garhi Khuda Bux (Sindh), Feb. 6 (ANI): The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) has set up camps around the Bhutto mausoleum in Garhi Khuda Bux in the country’s Sindh Province for people wanting to attend the Chehlum (40th day) ceremony of its martyred chairperson Benazir Bhutto.
Cassettes of Benazirs speeches are being circulated and aired in the camps.
Some people are arriving by foot for the solemn ceremony that will be held under strict security, reports The News.
Bhutto was assassinated in a suicide bomb-cum gun shot attack in Rawalpindi’s Liaquat Bagh area on December 27, 2007. (ANI)
- Pakistan remembers Benazir Bhutto - Dec 27, 2011
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Benazirs chehlum begins in Garhi Khuda Bux - Feb 07, 2008
- Aseefa to pick up slain mother's flag: Zardari - Dec 28, 2011
- Nusrat Bhutto was woman of dignity, courage: Daily - Oct 24, 2011
- Benazir killing probe almost complete: Gilani - Dec 28, 2011
- Pakistan mourns Nusrat Bhutto's death - Oct 24, 2011
- Nusrat Bhutto dies, Pakistan declares mourning - Oct 23, 2011
- Cop accused of 'intentionally' decreasing Benazir's security during assassination rally - Jan 14, 2011
- Benazir Bhutto's assassins arrested: Malik - Mar 26, 2011
- Mehsud ordered Benazir's assassination on behest of ex-Madrassa students: FIA report - Jun 19, 2010
- Benazir killing accused stands third in school exam - Aug 02, 2011
- Benazir Bhutto assassination probe should have started from Musharraf: Aitzaz Ahsan - Dec 25, 2010
- PPP to observe Benazir's 58th birthday Tuesday - Jun 20, 2011
- Why doesn't judiciary act against Musharraf in Benazir case: Zardari - Jan 08, 2012