Posh, Eva Longoria join hands for club businessAugust 6th, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, August 6 (ANI): Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is starting a club business in collaboration with Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria Parker.
The pair, who are close friends, are said to be planning a fancy new club in Las Vegas.
According to Contactmusic, the club will incorporate Longoria Parker’’s restaurant Beso, and a high-rollers casino.
Meanwhile, Poshs representatives have denied that she is set to star in High School Musical 3: Senior Year.
Her spokesperson insists that she has not been offered a role in the film.
“She has not been approached, but the Beckham boys are big fans of High School Musical, Contactmusic quoted the representative, as saying. (ANI)
- Posh, Longoria Parkers club venture in jeopardy? - Aug 12, 2008
- Brand Beckham is raking in the moolah by the millions - Aug 11, 2008
- Longoria's Vegas restaurant goes bankrupt - Jan 08, 2011
- Beso Files For Bankruptcy Against Eva Longoria's Las Vegas Branch - Jan 08, 2011
- Longoria to relaunch her Las Vegas restaurant - Sep 02, 2012
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Eva Longoria sued by ex-business partner - Jan 12, 2011
- Eva Longoria lands in legal trouble over Vegas restaurant - Jun 10, 2010
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Eva Longoria sued for $4m by former Las Vegas nightclub partner - Jan 12, 2011
- Eva to expand her restaurant empire - Aug 18, 2009
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria Wish Her Marital Life To Be Shaped Up Like Victoria's - Aug 16, 2010
- Eva Longoria aspires to be like Posh - Jan 26, 2010
- Eva Longoria countersuing fired managers - Jun 11, 2010
Tags: beso, close friends, club business, collaboration, contactmusic, desperate housewives, eva longoria, eva longoria parker, high rollers casino, housewives star, las vegas, senior year, spice girl victoria, spokesperson, victoria beckham