Perry meditates to beat stressJuly 5th, 2012 - 5:32 am ICT by IANS
London, July 5 (IANS) Singer Katy Perry is said to be doing meditation to cope with stress.
“She chants the mantra ‘om’ for 20 minutes twice a day with her eyes closed. It’s really helped her to move on,” dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The 27-year-old ended her two-year marriage with British comedian Russell Brand a few months back and is now dating guitarist Rob Ackroyd.
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry denies dating Ackroyd - Jul 07, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Perry doesn't need a man to be happy - Jun 30, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry dating John Mayer - Jul 29, 2012
- Perry's friends happy about divorce - Jul 04, 2012
- Perry's friends worried about her - Aug 14, 2012
- Katy Perry single again (Lead) - May 23, 2012
- Perry urges fans to avoid gossip - Jan 10, 2012
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Is Katy Perry in love again ? - Jan 30, 2012
- Acting on Katy Perry's mind - Aug 07, 2012
- Katy Perry single again - May 23, 2012
- Perry splits from Mayer? - Aug 24, 2012