Pamela Andersons Hepatitis C no longer a threatApril 27th, 2008 - 6:03 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 27 (ANI): Former Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson, who has been making strong progress in her battle against Hepatitis C, has been declared by her doctor to be fitter and healthier at 40 than ever before.
Anderson had contracted the illness from her ex-husband Tommy Lee, and in 2003 she had claimed that she was not expected to live for more than 10 or 15 years because of the illness.
But the actress decided to fight the illness instead and in October (07), she announced her determination to defy all odds and cure the virus completely.
She is now in the best of health and is convinced she has finally managed to stave off the illness.
“I’m doing really good. Actually, I just went to my doctor, Dr Huizenga. He took all my blood work and went through all my tests. And I hadn’t really been to him in a year-and-a-half. And he said he’s never seen me healthier, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling U.S. TV host Larry King.
“That, he said, it’s a miracle. You know, I don’t really work out a lot. I walk and play sports with my kids. But he says, ‘You’re in the best shape I’ve ever seen you in. You’re 40 years old and your liver is in great shape, all your blood work came back really well, low cholesterol, the doctor added.
Anderson has given credit to her all-natural lifestyle for her good health and strength.
“I’m… treating it homeopathically… But I’m doing really what he (the doctor) told me… He thinks that me being vegetarian really helps me staying in such good shape,” she said. (ANI)
- Kim Cattrall hopes to get married again - Jul 07, 2011
- I'll cook roti, vegetables for my children: Pamela Anderson (Interview) - Nov 21, 2010
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011
- Cyrus' teenage heartbreak - May 18, 2012
- I'm terrible at dating: Daniel Radcliffe - Jan 07, 2012
- I wanted to do mischievous things on 'Bigg Boss': Veena Malik - Dec 26, 2010
- Cole credits Hough for saving her life - Oct 18, 2010
- I still speak to mom, says Houston's daughter - Mar 14, 2012
- Australia chef kills ex-wife for calling him 'eunuch' - Jul 05, 2011
- Slim body keeps Jolie away from workout - Jul 10, 2010
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Katy Perry got into shape for music video - Mar 23, 2012
- Drama in court before Amar Singh's arrest - Sep 06, 2011
- Alley offers organic weight loss programme - Jun 23, 2011
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
Tags: baywatch, baywatch babe, blood work, doctor dr, former baywatch, good health, good shape, great shape, health and strength, hepatitis, hepatitis c, husband tommy lee, larry king, low cholesterol, natural lifestyle, pamela anderson, pamela andersons, s tv, tommy lee, tv host