Pakistanis kill two shop robbersJuly 19th, 2012 - 10:19 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 19 (IANS) Two armed men died in Pakistan’s port city of Karachi when they attempted a robbery at a shop Thursday, and enraged citizens snatched their weapons and shot them.
The incident took place in Landhi area, Geo News reported.
Witnesses said the robbers entered a sweets shop and started looting cash at gunpoint.
People present in the shop called for help but the robbers opened fire at them. A man was injured in the shooting and died of his injuries.
The incident provoked other customers, who then surrounded the bandits, snatched their weapons and opened fire at them.
The two desperados were critically injured and taken to hospital where they died.
- Pakistan bank, phone shop robbed - Jul 20, 2012
- Rs.60 mn looted from Karachi banks - Jan 01, 2012
- Rs.9 mn looted from Karachi bank - Apr 15, 2011
- Mob beats up armed robbers in Karachi - Mar 19, 2012
- Another train robbery in Bihar - Aug 21, 2010
- Armed robbers loot Rs.15 lakh in Noida, nabbed, money recovered (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- Six killed in Karachi violence - Jul 24, 2011
- Rs.40 lakh robbed from jeweller's house - Apr 07, 2011
- Dacoits loot Karachi bank of Rs.9.6 mn - Aug 10, 2011
- Three killed in Karachi violence - Jun 15, 2012
- 10 killed in fresh Karachi violence - Jul 22, 2011
- Rs.5 lakh looted, businessman injured - Jun 11, 2012
- Three killed in Karachi - Aug 14, 2011
- Teachers looted on gunpoint in Gurgaon - Sep 06, 2012
- Businessmen looted in Ghaziabad - Oct 25, 2010