Pakistani rescued from rubble after 47 hoursFebruary 8th, 2012 - 1:35 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Feb 8 (IANS) A man was Wednesday pulled out alive from the rubble of a three-storied building that had collapsed in Lahore two days ago.
Ghulam Abbas was found alive in the collapsed drug company building after 47 hours while several people are still believed to be trapped under the debris, Geo News reported Wednesday.
Abbas said there could be some children still trapped under the rubble as he had heard their voices.
On Wednesday, one more body was recovered, pushing the toll to 21.
The three-storied building collapsed due to boiler explosion Monday morning. Three other houses adjoining the building also fell.
- Two die in Pakistan building collapse (Lead) - Feb 06, 2012
- Pakistan building collapse toll reaches 10 - Apr 14, 2012
- Several workers trapped as Jalandhar building collapses - Apr 16, 2012
- Karachi building collapse toll rises to 16 - Aug 06, 2011
- Six die in building collapse - Sep 23, 2011
- Lahore factory collapse toll reaches 22 - Feb 09, 2012
- Jalandhar factory collapse kills two, probe ordered (Third Lead) - Apr 16, 2012
- Five dead in Pakistan building collapse - Apr 13, 2012
- Jalandhar collapse: Worker rescued after 72 hours - Apr 19, 2012
- Pakistan factory blast toll rises to 11 - Feb 07, 2012
- Two killed in building collapse (Lead) - Jul 16, 2011
- Six more killed in cracker shop blast in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 24, 2012
- Hope of finding kin fades under collapsed building - Nov 16, 2010
- Delhi building collapse: 20 still buried under debris - Nov 17, 2010
- Two killed in Pakistan building collapse - Aug 04, 2011
Tags: , , , , , ,