Pakistani designer at Paris fairJuly 4th, 2012 - 12:36 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 4 (IANS) A Pakistani designer is showcasing his designs at a fair in the French capital Paris.
Moeed Yousaf is participating in Pret-a-Porter Paris’s fair of fashion garments with his unique and creative dress designs, reported Associated Press of Pakistan.
Pret-a-Porter Paris’s fair is principally an exhibition of value added women garments but it includes other items as well.
- Young designers shone, but business lagged at Pakistan fashion week (Review) - Apr 02, 2011
- Blend of creativity, contemporary cuts at Pakistan fashion week - Nov 12, 2010
- Young designers shine at Pakistan fashion week - Mar 30, 2011
- A debut after 40 years and book in making, Pallavi Jaikishan on a roll - Jul 21, 2012
- Designer gives sari the Dutch touch (With Image) - Aug 16, 2012
- Indian couture all about bridal wear: Manish Arora (With Image) - Aug 11, 2012
- Parvesh and Jai to take Kama Sutra sensuality to Paris - Aug 27, 2009
- Indian designs, Bollywood dominate RFW opening day - May 25, 2012
- Ankita Chaudhry to debut at Paris' Pret a Porter (With images) - Jul 18, 2011
- Pakistan designer styles Kashmiri embroidery for bridal wear (With Images) - Dec 21, 2011
- Indian designers: Merry time in global arena (2011 In Retrospect) (With images) - Dec 19, 2011
- Experimentation pushes creativity at Pakistan bridal week (Review) - Dec 22, 2011
- LFW Winter/Festive 2011 all about business (Curtain raiser) - Aug 15, 2011
- Designers' ode to free-spirited women at WIFW show - Oct 10, 2011
- Kolkatta, Paris, Jaipur inspire Preeti Kapoor's designs (With images) - Aug 19, 2011