Pakistan to develop military potential: GilaniApril 1st, 2012 - 4:43 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, April 1 (IANS) Pakistan will continue to develop its military potential as weakness invites aggression, Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani has said.
Addressing the soft launch of the prestigious military hardware exhibition IDEAS-2012, Gilani said Friday that Pakistan’s military capability was basically for deterrence purpose.
Peace was the ultimate goal for Pakistan, Gilani told a gathering of services chiefs, military personnel and analysts.
- 'Pakistan to continue building its military potential' - Mar 30, 2012
- Pakistan has no aggressive designs against any state: Gilani - Jul 27, 2010
- Pakistan's 'impregnable' defence capability should never be challenged: Gilani - Dec 22, 2010
- Chinese Premier Wen ends Pakistan visit - Dec 19, 2010
- Cameron arrives in Pakistan for 'making a fresh start' in bilateral ties - Apr 05, 2011
- No military courts, please: Gilani - Jan 04, 2012
- Latest US aid offer 'less than what Pakistan has already spent': Gilani - Oct 23, 2010
- Pakistani PM asks militants to shun violence - Oct 11, 2011
- Pakistan to build more n-plants: Gilani - Jun 28, 2011
- China and Pakistan to strengthen bilateral cooperation in diverse areas - Dec 18, 2010
- Gilani to decide on Manmohan's Indo-Pak WC semi-final game invitation today - Mar 26, 2011
- Pakistan test-fires cruise missile - Oct 29, 2011
- 'Cricket diplomacy' to go a long way in improving frosty Indo-Pak ties: Pak official - Mar 30, 2011
- No threat to democracy in Pakistan: Gilani - Jan 29, 2012
- Pakistan needs political stability: Gilani - Jun 09, 2011