Pakistan tests nuclear capable missileJune 5th, 2012 - 1:58 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, June 5 (IANS) Pakistan Tuesday successfully tested the indigenously developed Hatf-VII (Babur) cruise missile that has a 700 km range and is capable of carrying both nuclear and conventional warheads, Geo News reported.
According to an Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) statement, the missile was launched from a multi-tube Missile Launch Vehicle (MLV).
The missile significantly enhances the targeting and employment options of the Babur weapon system in both the conventional and nuclear modes, it said.
President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani have lauded the successful test.
- Pakistan test-fires cruise missile - Oct 29, 2011
- Pakistan tests cruise missile Hatf-VII - Jun 05, 2012
- Pakistan test-fires nuclear-capable cruise missile - Sep 17, 2012
- Pakistan test-fires n-capable missile (Second Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Pakistan tests nuclear-capable Hatf-VIII missile - May 31, 2012
- Pakistan successfully test-fires Hatf-VII Cruise Missile - Feb 10, 2011
- Pakistan successfully tests Hatf III missile - May 10, 2012
- Pakistan successfully test fires nuclear-capable cruise missile - Apr 29, 2011
- Pakistan tests nuclear capable, short-range missile (Lead) - Apr 19, 2011
- Pakistan to test-fire n-missile - May 19, 2012
- Pakistan test fires nuclear-capable ballistic missile - Mar 11, 2011
- Pakistan successfully test fires nuclear-capable ballistic missile - Apr 19, 2011
- Pakistan tests nuclear capable ballistic missiles - May 08, 2010
- India, Pakistan test nuke-tipped missiles on same day (Third Lead) - Mar 11, 2011
- Pakistan test-fires 1,300 km missile - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,