Pakistan seeks Kasab’s custodyFebruary 18th, 2009 - 8:03 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Feb 18 (IANS) Pakistan Wednesday sought the custody of Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone gunman captured during the Mumbai terror attacks, terming him the “prime suspect” in the carnage.
“The government of Pakistan has formally requested the Indian government to hand over the custody of Ajmal Kasab because he is the prime suspect and the rest of these suspects, they are abettors, they abetted the crime,” Deputy Attorney General Mohammad Ghazi said.
Kasab is currently in the custody of the Mumbai police.
- Kasab can be tried in India: Pakistani minister - Feb 22, 2009
- Pakistan speaks in two voices on Kasab (Lead) - Feb 18, 2009
- Pakistan seeks Kasab's custody, India for credible action (Roundup) - Feb 18, 2009
- Pak Govt. seeks Kasabs custody to prosecute other 26/11 suspects - Feb 18, 2009
- Pakistani government seeks Mumbai attacker Kasab's arrest - Mar 14, 2010
- Pakistan sacks Mumbai attacks prosecutor - Feb 27, 2009
- Talks with Pakistan are not ruled out: Krishna - Apr 26, 2010
- Pak clueless on what to say, or not, when it comes to Kasab - Feb 19, 2009
- Pakistan sacks special public prosecutor of Mumbai attack case - Feb 27, 2009
- India keen to send panel to Pak to question 26/11 suspects - Dec 23, 2010
- 26/11 Case: India hands over responses to Pakistan's six dossiers - Jun 18, 2010
- India responds to Pakistan's 26/11 dossiers - Jun 18, 2010
- Kasab: He first took to crime, then to jehad - Aug 29, 2012
- Kasab, Jundal to be jointly questioned by Mumbai Police - Aug 10, 2012
- Pakistan gives another 26/11 dossier on eve of Obama visit (Lead) - Nov 06, 2010