Pakistan president to visit RussiaJune 19th, 2012 - 1:28 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, June 18 (IANS) Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari will undertake a three-day official visit to Russia between June 20-22 to participate in the Saint Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF), a presidential spokesman said Monday.
SPIEF is a leading international economic and business forum held annually in Russia.
Zardari will join other world leaders in the Russia’s historic city of St. Petersburg that annually witnesses a confluence of leading decision-makers from across the globe to identify key economic challenges and engage them in finding solutions, Xinhua reported.
The president will also participate in the panel discussion titled “Leadership that works”.
- China, Russia sign electrical cooperation deal - Jun 22, 2012
- Anand Sharma to hold talks with Putin in St. Petersburg Friday - Jun 16, 2010
- PPP accepts Gilani's disqualification verdict - Jun 19, 2012
- Medvedev, Hu to discuss economic ties Thursday - Jun 16, 2011
- Putin calls for 27 percent GDP investment by 2018 - Jun 22, 2012
- Zardari returns after China visit - Sep 03, 2011
- Anand Sharma to attend St. Petersburg International Economic Forum - Jun 16, 2010
- Russian police seize 100,000 anti-Putin books - Jun 17, 2010
- Haryana to host World Economic Forum-India summit - Jun 22, 2012
- India, Russia target $20 bn trade by 2015 - Jun 21, 2012
- World Economic Forum to open in Davos Wednesday - Jan 25, 2012
- G-20 Summit Declaration - Jun 20, 2012
- Pakistan seeks full membership of Shanghai group - Jun 13, 2011
- Hu, Rajapakse pledge to boost ties - Jun 17, 2011
- Medvedev Visit: Yet another step in strengthening Indo-Russian ties - Dec 10, 2010
Tags: asif ali zardari, business forum, confluence, decision makers, economic challenges, economic forum, finding solutions, globe, islamabad, leadership, pakistan, panel discussion, presidential spokesman, russia, saint petersburg, st petersburg, world leaders, xinhua