Pakistan bank, phone shop robbedJuly 20th, 2012 - 8:16 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 20 (IANS) Armed robbers Friday looted over Rs.4 million from a private bank and a mobile phone shop in Pakistan’s Hyderabad city, Geo News reported.
Police said the bandits barged into the bank in Latifabad No.7 area and took the security guards and the staff hostage. They robbed Rs.3.5 million in cash.
In the second incident, three robbers looted a mobile phone franchise, and took away Rs.650,000 and 11 phones.
- Rs.9 mn looted from Karachi bank - Apr 15, 2011
- Guard loots own bank in Karachi of Rs.9 million - Apr 15, 2011
- In five minutes, Pakistani bank robbed of Rs.4.6 mn - Aug 06, 2011
- Pakistan bank looted in barely 55 seconds - May 12, 2011
- Pakistanis kill two shop robbers - Jul 19, 2012
- Dacoits loot Karachi bank of Rs.9.6 mn - Aug 10, 2011
- Armed men rob Rs.7.4 lakh in Gurgaon - May 02, 2011
- Over Rs.2 mn looted from Karachi bank - Oct 21, 2011
- Woman helps to rob bank in Pakistan - Nov 17, 2010
- Rs.1.4 million looted from a bank in Chennai - Feb 20, 2012
- Six hurt in 15 blasts across Pakistan province - May 02, 2012
- Pakistan jewellery shop robbed - Feb 19, 2012
- Muthoot robbery solved, six arrested (Lead) - Dec 02, 2010
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011
- Rs.60 mn looted from Karachi banks - Jan 01, 2012