Pakistan asks India again to answer its 30 questions on Mumbai attacksMarch 8th, 2009 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Mar.8 (ANI): Pakistan has reiterated its demand to India to reply to its of thirty questions on the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks.
Addressing a joint press conference with Interpol Chief, Ronald Noble here, Pakistan Prime Minister,Yousuf Raza Gilanis Advisor on Interior Affairs, Rehman Malik ,said that only 13 days were left for the physical remand of the Mumbai attacks accused within which India must reply to the queries put forth by Islamabad.
Mailk accused New Delhi of ignoring Islamabads repeated demands.
Weve assured all co-operation and have also quizzed the main suspect Zaki-ur-Rahman Lakhvi and other accused also, but India has not replied till now, The News quoted Malik, as saying.
Noble confirmed that part of the Mumbai terror attacks were planned on Pakistani soil.
Noble said that seven countries, including India, were used for the attacks.
He urged India to take a lead in the investigations in order to unearth facts of the whole conspiracy.
Commenting on the terror attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore last week, Noble said the pattern of the attack was similar to the Mumbai attacks, but nothing could be said until the probe is completed. (ANI)
- Pakistan waits for Indian response over judicial panel - Nov 20, 2011
- Mumbai attack: Indian envoy meets Pakistani minister - Dec 27, 2011
- India welcomes Pakistan judicial commission's visit - Nov 05, 2011
- India keen to send panel to Pak to question 26/11 suspects - Dec 23, 2010
- India should reply soon on 30 questions: Rahman Malik - Mar 08, 2009
- Rehman Malik meets Interpol chief - Jan 29, 2012
- 26/11 attack: Pakistani judicial panel to visit India - Jan 20, 2012
- Pakistani commission to visit India in 26/11 case (lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Two dates proposed for India-Pakistan home secretary talks - Feb 21, 2011
- Enough 26/11 evidence shared with Pakistan: India - Jul 18, 2012
- Taliban planned to attack India during World Cup: Malik - Mar 24, 2011
- Interpol lauds Pakistan's role in fighting terrorism - Sep 12, 2011
- 26/11: Pakistani judicial panel begins visit to India (Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- India to seek extradition of 26/11 accused from US, Pakistan - Jan 30, 2012
- 26/11: Pak judicial panel to begin India visit Wednesday - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: conspiracy, India, interior affairs, investigations, mailk, New Delhi, pakistan, physical remand, prime minister, queries, raza, rehman malik, soil, sri lankan cricket, sri lankan cricket team, terror attack, terror attacks, yousuf