Pak to send JF-17 combat jets for Farnborough Air Show in BritainJuly 17th, 2010 - 2:33 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, July 17 (ANI): Pakistan would be sending its JF-17 fighter jets, which have been developed with China’s help, for the Farnborough Air Show 2010 scheduled to held from July 19 to 25 in Britain.
The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) would display the JF-17, which is manufactured at the Kamra based Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), along with its other latest gadgets during the reputed air-show.
This would be the JF-17’s first display at an international air-show, The News reports.
The JF-17 is a single-engined, medium-sized, light-weight multi-role combat aircraft which has been developed jointly by the Chengdu Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAC) of China, and the PAF.
The combat jet has been operational with the PAF since February 2010, and is undergoing avionics and radar development. (ANI)
- India, Pakistan showcase aviation wares at Farnborough airshow - Jul 19, 2010
- Pakistan displays fighter aircraft at Dubai air show - Nov 14, 2011
- Pak launches avionics production line for JF-17 Thunder combat aircraft - May 29, 2010
- Pakistan commits to Chinese surface-to-air missile systems - Nov 18, 2010
- Pakistan to get 50 fighter jets from China - May 19, 2011
- Nine die in terror attack at Pakistan's key airbase (Second Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Pakistan Air Force inducts first JF-17 combat jet squadron - Feb 18, 2010
- Pakistan to start production of JF-17 combat jets - Jun 30, 2009
- Pakistan to start mass production of modern fighter jets - Jun 27, 2009
- Pakistan to station JF-17 combat jets at Peshawar - Apr 17, 2009
- Pakistan rolls out fighter jet produced with Chinese assistance - Nov 23, 2009
- Nine militants killed in Pakistan air base attack (Third Lead) - Aug 16, 2012
- Pilot dies as Pakistani Air Force trainer crashes (Lead) - Feb 08, 2012
- Pak to roll out first indigenous JF-17 from month end: PAF chief - Nov 08, 2009
- Militants attack Pakistan air base - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: aircraft industries, avionics, cac, chengdu, china, combat aircraft, combat jet, combat jets, farnborough air show, fighter jets, islamabad, jf 17 fighter, july 17, kamra, latest gadgets, pac, paf, pakistan air force, radar development