Pak senators blame India for posting defamatory calendarsJanuary 27th, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Jan. 27 (ANI): Several Pakistani Senators have received calendars illustrating Pakistan as being within Indias territorial boundaries.
Pakistan Muslim League-Quaids (PML-Q) Senator Gulshan Saeed has blamed an Indian organization for posting her such calendars. She also said that her colleagues, Rehana Baloch, had also received the calendar, the Daily Times reports.
When Gulshan informed Senates Deputy Chairman Jan Muhammad Jamali about the issue, he said he had also received a similar calendar.
Jamali also asked Gulshan to bring the calendars in Senate to discuss the issue in detail.
Gulshan blamed India for posting the derogatory calendar, adding, New Delhi was involved in insurgencies in Swat and Balochistan. (ANI)
- PML-Q demands open debate in Pak Punjab Assembly on Raymond Davis' release - Mar 22, 2011
- Rockets fired at Pakistani politician's house - Aug 20, 2012
- Ready to give up presidency: Zardari - Jan 11, 2012
- Pak NA body categorically rejects bill implying country's sovereignty needs protection - Jan 22, 2011
- PPP, PML-Q strike power-sharing deal - May 02, 2011
- Blame game erupts between PML-N, PML-Q over Raymond Davis' acquittal - Mar 17, 2011
- Raja Pervez Ashraf is PPP candidate for PM's post (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- PML-Q to get Deputy PM post, several ministries on joining PPP-led Pak Govt: Report - Apr 30, 2011
- Pakistan on the brink of economic collapse, says PML-Q - Jan 22, 2011
- Govt. compromising on Kashmir issue under US pressure: Pak MNA - Jul 02, 2010
- Raja Pervez Ashraf elected Pakistan's 25th PM (Lead) - Jun 22, 2012
- PML-Q offers help to JUI-F in ousting Balochistan government - Dec 21, 2010
- PML-Q women want Pakistan to talk with Taliban - May 30, 2011
- Pakistan's Senate passes reformed GST bill recommendations - Nov 26, 2010
Tags: calendars, colleagues, deputy chairman, gulshan, India, indian organization, insurgencies, jan muhammad, muhammad jamali, New Delhi, pakistan muslim league, pml, saeed, senate, senators, swat, territorial boundaries