Pak senator to sue Musharraf for Baloch leader Bugti’s murderMarch 26th, 2009 - 2:01 pm ICT by ANI
Quetta, Mar.26 (ANI): Problems for former Pakistan President General Pervez Musharraf seem to be increasing day by day following the filing of a petition in the Supreme Court seeking his trial on sedition charges.
Addressing a press conference with the PPP leader Nabeel Gabool here, National People’s Party Senator Sanaullah Zehri Zehri accused Musharraf of plotting the murder of Akbar Bugti and said he would soon file a case in this regard.
He also called for Musharraf to be put on trial for initiating a military offensive in Balochistan in which several innocent people have died.
The Jamhoori Watan Party leader, Akbar Bugti, was killed in a military strike in August 2006.
General Musharraf had termed his death a victory for Pakistanis and congratulated the then secret service chief for carrying out the operation. (ANI)
- Pakistan's ex-brigadier ready to testify against Musharraf - Oct 09, 2010
- Musharraf was involved in my father's murder, says Talal Akbar Bugti - Sep 26, 2010
- Now, a declaration 'justifying' killing Musharraf for his unpardonable crimes - Oct 24, 2010
- Musharraf plotted Benazir's assassination: Talal Bugti - Apr 09, 2010
- SC petition filed for 'red warrants' against Musharraf in Bugti case - Jun 22, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf (Lead, Correcting figure) - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leaders demand Musharraf's trial for Bugti's assassination - Dec 08, 2009
- Pakistan court seeks Musharraf for Bugti killing - Nov 01, 2011
- Musharraf aide seeks FIR against Bugti over 'billion rupee bounty on his head' bid - Oct 26, 2010
- Nawaz sees conspiracies in Pakistan apex court's defiance - Mar 25, 2012
- Talal Bugti announces bounty on Musharraf's head - Oct 10, 2010
- Musharraf may be returning to his own grief: Daily - Jan 26, 2012
- Pak ATC transfers Shahzain Bugti's case to sessions court - Jan 01, 2011
- Musharraf says clash with state's writ resulted in Bugti's death - Jan 13, 2010
Tags: akbar bugti, balochistan, general musharraf, military strike, pakistan, pakistanis, party leader, pervez musharraf, petition, president general, regard, secret service, sedition charges, service chief, supreme court, victory