Pak questions construction of Kishan Ganga Dam by IndiaApril 13th, 2009 - 4:57 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Apr.13 (ANI): Pakistan has once again questioned the construction of the Kishan Ganga Dam across the Indus River by India.
Addressing a ‘Pak-India Water Disputes’ seminar here, Indus Water Treaty Commissioner Syed Jamaat Ali Shah said Islamabad has conveyed its concerns to New Delhi.
“India could construct only those dams that were included in the Indus Water Treaty,” The Daily Times quoted Shah, as saying.
He informed that an Indo-Pak meeting on water reservoirs in both nations would be held in Pakistan in May. (ANI)
- Pak to approach World Bank to resolve Kishanganga Dam dispute with India - Apr 26, 2010
- Pak moves International Court of Arbitration to resolve Kishanganga dispute with India - Oct 09, 2010
- Indus water commissioner to brief parliament committee - Jun 11, 2010
- Pak serves legal notice to India over Kishanganga dam construction issue - May 20, 2010
- Dissatisfied Pakistani team returns after water talks with India - Jun 03, 2010
- India begins providing river outflow data to Pak - Jul 01, 2009
- Islamabad wants neutral experts in row with India over hydel project - Nov 13, 2009
- Pak to propose two forums to resolve Kishanganga Dam dispute with India - Nov 13, 2009
- Pak asks India to allow it to inspect all ongoing river projects in Kashmir - Feb 10, 2010
- India, Pakistan agree to install telemetry system on Indus to record water flow - Jul 23, 2010
- Pak has no objection to two power projects in J-K - Jun 01, 2010
- Unresolved water issue could trigger Indo-Pak war, says Gilani's Advisor - Jan 03, 2010
- Pakistan raises concern over Indian power projects on Indus - Mar 29, 2010
- Pak to approach World Bank to resolve Kishanganga dispute with India - May 04, 2009
- India, Pakistan Indus Water Commissioners hold meeting to resolve water dispute - Jul 30, 2010