Pak Punjab CM accuses PPP of hatching ‘gas supply’ conspiracyFebruary 28th, 2011 - 12:06 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Feb 28(ANI): Pakistan Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has accused the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) of conspiring against the Punjab government.
Shahbaz said that the suspension of gas supply to Punjab was a PPP conspiracy to defame his government in the province.
“Gas load shedding in Punjab is artificially created and done intentionally by the federal government,” the Daily Times quoted Shahbaz, as saying.
The Chief Minister further said that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) has always upheld the norms of decency in politics and is ready to go to any extent for the respect and dignity of the country.
He also claimed that the PPP had undermined all the constitutional institutions during the last three years, and shattered the Charter of Democracy (CoD). (ANI)
- PML-N ends alliance with PPP in Pak's Punjab province due to 'unfulfilled promises' - Feb 26, 2011
- PML-N decides to remove PPP ministers from Pak Punjab govt - Feb 23, 2011
- PML-N all set to dump PPP in Punjab over 10-point reforms agenda - Feb 21, 2011
- It's monarchy in Pakistan, not democracy, says Imran - Dec 17, 2011
- PML-N has no place for political schemers, says Nawaz Sharif - Feb 28, 2011
- Petition challenges removal of seven PPP ministers from Pak Punjab cabinet - Mar 04, 2011
- Pak Punjab CM contacted Gilani to ease political tensions - Mar 07, 2011
- PPP has never given, accepted deadlines: Pak Law Minister - Feb 21, 2011
- After threat to Zardari, PML-N offices set ablaze - Oct 30, 2011
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- PPP gives in to PML-N's charter of demands - Jan 10, 2011
- Nawaz Sharif rules out joining anti-govt campaign, offers 'olive branch' to Zardari - Dec 17, 2010
- PPP, MQM, ANP criticise Pak Punjab CM over Sindh proposal - Apr 25, 2011
- Zardari convenes 'emergency meeting' of PPP Punjab ministers - Feb 25, 2011
- Pak govt. seriously implementing 10-point reforms agenda: Gilani - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: charter of democracy, conspiracy, constitutional institutions, decency, dignity, extent, federal government, norms, pakistan muslim league, pakistan muslim league nawaz, pml n, punjab chief minister, punjab cm, punjab government, shahbaz sharif