Pak doctor claims Raymond Davis was chasing him in LahoreFebruary 21st, 2011 - 3:05 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Feb 21(ANI): A Pakistani doctor has alleged that the killing of two men by American citizen Raymond Davis in Lahore was staged to force him to withdraw a case he filed against the US government.
Dr. Adnan Bhutta said that Blackwater members had been keeping vigil on him, and the killing took place just outside the workshop he had been visiting regularly.
The Lahore General Hospital doctor also claimed that he had observed some ‘white’ people, including Davis, chasing him for many days.
Dr. Bhutta said that he was staying in the US when the 9/11 incident occurred, and was taken into custody due to a ‘mistaken identity’ as his name was similar to Adnan Shukri Juma, a suspect in the terrorist attack.
He said that the American officials had humiliated, tortured and investigated him inhumanly. He had later filed a damages suit of 165 trillion dollars at the Federal Court of Detroit, Michigan, in January 2005, the Daily Times reports.
Dr. Bhutta further said that he remained under constant vigilance, and FBI officials threatened him upon which he returned to Pakistan in March 2006.
He also claimed that despite being cleared, he was being followed in Pakistan. (ANI)
- Davis was providing security for a CIA team-tracking militants: Report - Feb 22, 2011
- US official to be charged with murder: Pakistani police - Feb 11, 2011
- Pak protestors shout "hang Davis" over double murder charges - Feb 12, 2011
- Davis case: Foreign ministry seeks more time from court - Feb 17, 2011
- Double murder-accused American has "no complete immunity": Qureshi - Feb 16, 2011
- Pak Taliban demands death for Raymond Davis - Feb 14, 2011
- Davis to have legal counsel during trial court proceedings in Pakistan: US Embassy - Mar 16, 2011
- Raymond Davis on hunger strike over 'substandard food' in Pak prison - Feb 23, 2011
- Obama asks Pakistan to release Davis - Feb 16, 2011
- Davis case adjourned till March 14 after Pak FM seeks more time to reply on his status - Feb 17, 2011
- Taliban warn to whisk away PPP leaders if Pak Govt allows Davis to go scot-free - Feb 25, 2011
- US seeks immediate release of Davis - Feb 12, 2011
- Raymond has diplomatic immunity: Pakistan's ruling party - Feb 14, 2011
- Pak will handle Raymond Davis case based on its own interests: Gilani - Feb 21, 2011
- JUI-F blames 'Raymond Davis network' for suicide attacks on Fazlur Rehman - Apr 01, 2011
Tags: adnan, american citizen, american officials, constant vigilance, damages, detroit michigan, fbi, fbi officials, hospital doctor, january 2005, lahore general hospital, mistaken identity, pakistan, raymond davis, shukri, terrorist attack, trillion, two men, us government, vigil