Now, Pak agrees to investigate Mumbai carnage dossierJanuary 6th, 2009 - 7:08 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Jan.6 (ANI): With India providing a dossier of evidence to prove Pakistani links to the Mumbai attacks, Pakistan has now agreed to carry out a credible investigation based on the evidence provided by India.
Pak Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani met President Asif Ali Zardari to discuss the evidences provided by India, and agreed to carry out a probe to bring the perpetrators to book.
The two leaders said that strict action would be taken against any group found involved in the Mumbai carnage, the News reported.
Zardari also condemned state sponsored terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.
Earlier, Pakistan had rejected the proof provided by India terming it as insufficient.
Indias dossier contained nothing new and it was compilation of allegations against Pakistan that had already appeared in Indian media, Pakistan had said. (ANI)
- Pakistan to undertake its own credible investigation into Mumbai carnage evidence - Jan 06, 2009
- India presses Pakistan to probe Saeed's 26/11 role (Second Lead) - Apr 06, 2012
- Manmohan-Zardari meeting: India to press for action against Saeed - Apr 03, 2012
- India counters Pakistan, says enough info against Hafiz Saeed - Nov 11, 2011
- India presses Pakistan for speedy 26/11 justice, says enough evidence - Nov 26, 2011
- Gilani praises Manmohan as "good politician" ahead of 'cricket diplomacy' meet - Mar 30, 2011
- Cricket invite shows Pak, India can play as well as talk on important issues: Gilani - Mar 29, 2011
- Gilani to decide on Manmohan's Indo-Pak WC semi-final game invitation today - Mar 26, 2011
- One year on, India-Pakistan chill deepens (One Year After 26/11) - Nov 27, 2009
- Gilani accepts Dr Singh's invitation to watch Indo-Pak WC match in Mohali - Mar 27, 2011
- Delay in sub-continental talks will help terrorists: Pakistani PM - Sep 05, 2009
- Evidence submitted in Gilani's contempt case - Feb 22, 2012
- Gilani to brief Pak cabinet ahead of India visit to watch Indo-Pak World Cup semi-final - Mar 28, 2011
- Gilani contempt verdict to be announced April 26 - Apr 24, 2012
- Don't be victims of history, Zardari urges South Asian leaders - Apr 14, 2010
Tags: allegations, asif ali, carnage, compilation, credible investigation, evidences, gilani, India, islamabad, manifestations, pakistan, perpetrators, prime minister, proof, raza, state sponsored terrorism, strict action, yousuf