Next Pak PM should possess more powers than the President: Survey

February 25th, 2008 - 4:43 pm ICT by admin  

Lahore, Feb 25 (ANI): A majority of Pakistani citizens have said the countrys next Prime Minister should possess more powers than the President.

The Gallup-Pakistan poll stated that about 78 per cent of those surveyed felt the next Prime Minister should have more authority.

Only 60 per cent felt that this would happen very soon, which the remaining 40 per cent said the president would have more powers.

A Daily Times report said Gallup surveyed 5,538 men and women for the Survey. (ANI)

Tags: , , , , ,

Posted in South Asia |