New round of Pakistan-India composite dialogue MondayJuly 19th, 2008 - 4:40 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 19 (Xinhua) Pakistan and India will hold the next round of their composite dialogue in New Delhi Monday to discuss issues ranging from Kashmir to trade promotion, Pakistan’s foreign ministry said. “The fifth round of Pakistan-India composite dialogue would take place July 21, 2008 in New Delhi with the foreign secretary-level talks on peace and security including confidence-building measures (CBMs) and Jammu and Kashmir,” it said.
Both countries have held four rounds of talks as part of a composite dialogue to normalize relations which started in 2004 and the fifth will be held in New Delhi Monday, a statement of the ministry said.
Implementation of various conventional, nuclear and cross-LoC (Line of Control) CBMs and possible new ones will be discussed, it said.
The talks will also provide an opportunity for the two foreign secretaries to discuss other areas of bilateral cooperation, the ministry said.
- India, Pakistan discuss additional CBMs for Kashmir - Jul 19, 2012
- India, Pakistan talks on CBMs Thursday - Jul 18, 2012
- India, Pakistan to renew n-accidents pact - Dec 27, 2011
- India, Pakistan firm up new cross-Kashmir CBMs - Jul 18, 2011
- India, Pakistan to announce CBMs on Kashmir, nuclear issues - Jul 08, 2011
- India, Pakistan to review CBMs Monday - Dec 24, 2011
- Pakistan, India hold talks on CBMs - Dec 26, 2011
- Remove heavy guns from LoC: Pakistan proposes to India - Dec 27, 2011
- India, Pakistan discuss cross-Kashmir CBMs, terror (Lead) - Jul 26, 2011
- Pakistan to continue support to Kashmir cause: Ashraf (Lead) - Jul 06, 2012
- Pakistan to continue support to Kashmir cause: PM - Jul 06, 2012
- Indian, Pakistani foreign secretaries begin talks - Jul 26, 2011
- India ups pressure on 26/11 disclosures, discusses Kashmir with Pakistan (Second Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- India pushes for 26/11 CBM, Pakistan rejects state role (Evening Lead) - Jul 05, 2012
- Gilani speaks to political leaders on New Delhi talks - Jul 27, 2011
Tags: bilateral cooperation, cbms, composite dialogue, confidence building, foreign ministry, implementation, islamabad, jammu, kashmir, loc line, measures, New Delhi, pakistan india, peace, secretaries, xinhua