New era of cooperation with India: KharJuly 27th, 2011 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 27 (IANS) Visiting Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar Wednesday said the resumption of peace process with India had led to the dawn of a “new era” in bilateral cooperation between the two neighbours.
Addressing the media after talks with her Indian counterpart S.M. Krishna, Khar said she was “more confident today” after the meeting.
“We are committed in this process not only from the government of Pakistan but also from the people of Pakistan. I bring this commitment from President (Asif) Zardari and Prime Minister (Yousuf Raza) Gilani. This is indeed the new era of bilateral cooperation,” she said.
- Zardari, Gilani laud positive talks with India (Lead) - Jul 30, 2011
- Zardari, Gilani hail positive talks with India - Jul 30, 2011
- Pakistan wants new relationship with India: Hina Rabbani Khar - Aug 10, 2011
- Khar briefs Gilani about India talks - Jul 19, 2011
- Hina Rabbani Khar may be sacked: Report - Apr 10, 2012
- India-Pakistan talks signal hope, says daily - Jul 27, 2011
- Pakistan, China ties are unique: Hina Rabbani Khar - Aug 24, 2011
- Zardari welcomes India-Pakistan talks' outcome - Jul 30, 2011
- Manmohan-Gilani meet, decide to intensify dialogue (Lead) - Mar 27, 2012
- Manmohan to visit Pakistan? - Jul 29, 2011
- Talks only way to improve Pakistan, India ties: Gilani - Jul 26, 2011
- We need to make the dialogue process effective: Khar - Sep 08, 2012
- Post 26/11, a chronicle of India-Pakistan meetings - Apr 08, 2012
- All eyes on Hina, cricket diplomacy (Sidelights: India-Pakistan talks) - Jul 27, 2011
- India desires stable Pakistan: Krishna - Sep 07, 2012
Tags: asif zardari, bilateral cooperation, dawn, foreign minister, government of pakistan, hina rabbani khar, India, indian counterpart, krishna, neighbours, New Delhi, new era, peace process, prime minister, rabbani, raza, resumption, yousuf