Nawaz calls for commission to probe Bugtis murderDecember 30th, 2008 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Dec. 30 (ANI): Pakistans former Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif has asked the government to set up a commission to investigate Baloch nationalist leader, Nawab Akbar Bugtis murder case.
Nawaz has demanded Bugtis killing be investigated after his meeting with Jamhoori Watan Party chief, Talal Akbar Bugti, the Daily Times reported.
The PML-N chief also said that the former president Pervez Musharraf had committed injustices against the people of Balochistan.
Talal reportedly said that people of Balochistan have found like-minded people in other provinces and a collective struggle will bring change.
Earlier, Talal had said that his father, Akbar Bugtis murder could have been avoided had the Chaudhry brothers so desired. But they were hungry for power and money. They didnt stop Pakistan’’s former president General Parvez Musharraf from the extreme action to remain in power. (ANI)
- Pakistan's ex-brigadier ready to testify against Musharraf - Oct 09, 2010
- Bugti demands Musharrafs arrest to expose his fathers, Bhuttos killers - Dec 31, 2008
- Nawaz sees conspiracies in Pakistan apex court's defiance - Mar 25, 2012
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf (Lead, Correcting figure) - Oct 10, 2010
- Musharraf was involved in my father's murder, says Talal Akbar Bugti - Sep 26, 2010
- India supporting separatists, insurgent groups in Balochistan: Musharraf - Dec 27, 2010
- SC petition filed for 'red warrants' against Musharraf in Bugti case - Jun 22, 2010
- Baloch leaders demand Musharraf's trial for Bugti's assassination - Dec 08, 2009
- Musharraf plotted Benazir's assassination: Talal Bugti - Apr 09, 2010
- Bugti links end to attacks with autonomy - Dec 28, 2008
- Now, a declaration 'justifying' killing Musharraf for his unpardonable crimes - Oct 24, 2010
- Nawaz Sharif says punishing Bugti's killers would resolve Balochistan's problems: - Jan 05, 2010
- Musharraf enjoys world powers' sympathies, trial doubtful: Baloch leaders - Nov 22, 2009
- Talal Bugti announces bounty on Musharraf's head - Oct 10, 2010
Tags: akbar bugti, collective struggle, extreme action, former president, former prime minister, injustices, minister nawaz sharif, murder case, nationalist leader, pakistan, parvez musharraf, pervez musharraf, pml n, power and money, prime minister nawaz sharif