Myanmar president to visit BangladeshJune 25th, 2012 - 5:25 pm ICT by IANS
Yangon, June 25 (IANS) Myanmar President Thein Sein will embark on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh next month, the foreign ministry said.
Thein will start his trip July 15 and will hold talks with his Bangladeshi counterpart Zillur Rahman and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the Mizzima News reported Monday.
Both sides will discuss trade, border and security issues. They will also discuss the issue of Myanmar’s Rohingya Muslim refugees in Bangladesh.
- Myanmar president postpones Bangladesh visit - Jul 02, 2012
- Australia to double Myanmar aid - Jun 10, 2012
- Manmohan, Thein Sein embark on 'new journey' (Third Lead) - May 28, 2012
- Hasina warns of possible terrorist threat from Mynmarese refugees - Jul 29, 2012
- India, Myanmar to be better connected, have more trade (Fourth Lead) - May 28, 2012
- Trade, connectivity top PM's Myanmar agenda - May 24, 2012
- Myanmar president meets UN chief - Apr 30, 2012
- France, Myanmar hold talks - Jan 16, 2012
- PM to go on 'charm Dhaka' trip, India spotlights Bangla ties (Second Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- India eyes trade, connectivity during PM's Myanmar visit - May 25, 2012
- PM arrives in Myanmar - May 27, 2012
- Manmohan Singh in Myanmar: An Indian PM's visit after 25 years (Lead) - May 27, 2012
- Manmohan Singh leaves for Myanmar (Lead) - May 27, 2012
- Border issues discussed with Myanmar: PM - May 30, 2012
- Krishna lands in Myanmar capital - Jun 21, 2011