Musharraf will be killed by Pak religious organizations one day: Talat BugtiDecember 21st, 2008 - 1:11 pm ICT by ANI
Islamabad, Dec 21 (ANI): President of the Jamhoori Watan Party (JWP) and son of Akbar Bugti, Talal Bugti, has made it clear that he has no connection with religious organization functioning in Pakistan, but said that one day former President Pervez Musharraf will be killed by them.
Talal Bugti was of the view that certain religious organisations were after Musharraf and could one day target him for his disastrous actions against Islam.
After meeting President Asif Ali Zardari, Bugti stated that punishment to Musharraf would bar a usurper from endangering Pakistans security and solidarity in the future.
He reiterated his demand for filing cases against former president Pervez Musharraf for launching military operations in Balochistan and the tribal belt and the assassination of Benazir Bhutto.
When asked what was the reason that the incumbent ruling coalition, which claimed to be the true representative of the people, was reluctant to initiate any case against Musharraf, he said the PPP leadership should be asked this question.
Sources said Bugti had assured the president that the nationalist parties of Balochistan, including the JWP, would support unconditionally the issues of national security.
Sources further said that Talal Bugti opined that the military operation in Balochistan was not a solution as it only increased the sense of deprivation among the people of Balochistan.
Zardari assured the Baloch delegation that action would be taken only against those who had taken the law into their hands to challenge the writ of the government, the sources said. (ANI)
- Musharraf was involved in my father's murder, says Talal Akbar Bugti - Sep 26, 2010
- SC petition filed for 'red warrants' against Musharraf in Bugti case - Jun 22, 2010
- Pakistan's ex-brigadier ready to testify against Musharraf - Oct 09, 2010
- Now, a declaration 'justifying' killing Musharraf for his unpardonable crimes - Oct 24, 2010
- Musharraf plotted Benazir's assassination: Talal Bugti - Apr 09, 2010
- Talal Bugti announces bounty on Musharraf's head - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf (Lead, Correcting figure) - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leader announces Rs.1 bn to kill Musharraf - Oct 10, 2010
- Baloch leaders demand Musharraf's trial for Bugti's assassination - Dec 08, 2009
- Nawaz sees conspiracies in Pakistan apex court's defiance - Mar 25, 2012
- Baloch leader says civilian govt asks them to seek Army's help to resolve issues - Feb 22, 2010
- Musharraf aide seeks FIR against Bugti over 'billion rupee bounty on his head' bid - Oct 26, 2010
- Musharraf may be returning to his own grief: Daily - Jan 26, 2012
- Musharraf enjoys world powers' sympathies, trial doubtful: Baloch leaders - Nov 22, 2009
- Musharraf says clash with state's writ resulted in Bugti's death - Jan 13, 2010
Tags: akbar bugti, balochistan, benazir bhutto, former president, jwp, military operation, military operations, nationalist parties, pervez musharraf, president pervez musharraf, religious organisations, religious organization, religious organizations, security sources, talal bugti, target, tribal belt, true representative, usurper, zardari