Musharraf has ‘lost his senses’ after losing dictatorship: Raja RiazOctober 10th, 2010 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Lahore, Oct 10 (ANI): Former President Pervez Musharraf has lost his senses after losing his dictatorship, and has now been giving contradictory statements about the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP), its leadership and other people, PPP parliamentary leader and senior provincial minister Raja Riaz Ahmed has said.
Riaz also said that Musharraf had lost his credibility among the Pakistani citizens, and no one was ready to believe him in the future as well, since the nation was already in a state of crisis due to his nine years’ rule in the country, the Daily Times reported.
Replying to a question on Musharraf’s allegations against the Chaudhry brothers, the minister said it was a ‘fraud in fact’ and ‘fix fighting’ between Musharraf and his previous allies, Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain and Chaudhry Pervaiz Elahi, and both parties were just trying to make a fool of the nation.
Commenting on Musharraf’s political comeback, Riaz said he was trying new tricks to succeed in politics, but he would eventually fail in the end.
He also challenged the former general to come back to Pakistan and face all charges levelled against him, if he was not guilty of doing any wrong.
Earlier this week, Riaz had termed Musharraf “crazy,” and had called for his mental examination. He had also lashed out at the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) politicians, saying they would make the 67-year-old their party president even ten times over. (ANI)
- Benazir's 'assassin' being made Pakistan's Deputy PM: Qureshi - May 01, 2011
- Pak parliamentarians want "insane" Musharraf "mentally examined"! - Oct 08, 2010
- Ready to give up presidency: Zardari - Jan 11, 2012
- 'Sworn enemies' Musharraf, Sharif and Zardari are 'famous Facebook friends'! - Mar 19, 2011
- Nawaz, Shahbaz Sharif defaulters in nine Pakistani banks - May 17, 2010
- Pir Pagara distances himself from Musharraf - Oct 08, 2010
- Breakthrough eludes Gilani in Pakistan's political crisis (Lead) - Jan 03, 2011
- Pak Punjab Assembly passes resolution against Musharraf - Oct 13, 2010
- PML-Q to get Deputy PM post, several ministries on joining PPP-led Pak Govt: Report - Apr 30, 2011
- Pakistan's ruling party, PML-Q try to corner Nawaz Sharif - Oct 27, 2010
- PPP, PML-Q strike power-sharing deal - May 02, 2011
- Widow of Lahore shootout victim not satisfied with Punjab Govt's efforts in Davis case - Mar 09, 2011
- Nawaz terms PML-Q supporters of dictators, rules out alliance - Feb 22, 2011
- Musharraf never consulted PML-Q on NRO, Benazir 'deal': Ch Zaheer - Oct 08, 2010
- 'Musharraf engineered defeat of 10 PML-Q leaders in 2008 polls' - May 12, 2009
Tags: ahmed, chaudhry, contradictory statements, dictatorship, elahi, former president, fraud in fact, lahore, nine years, pakistan muslim league, pakistani citizens, parliamentary leader, party president, pervez musharraf, pml, political comeback, president pervez musharraf, provincial minister, riaz, shujaat hussain