More than half of married Brit men have had no-strings attached sex!September 24th, 2008 - 4:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 24 (ANI): More than half of all married Brit men have had no-strings attached sex, reveals a shocking new survey by NetDoctor.
And thanks to websites such as MaritalAffair.co.uk and IllicitEncounters.com, it is easier than ever to arrange extra-curricular activity in secret.
The survey found that thousands of cheating spouses have signed up in search of no-strings extra-marital sex, reports the Sun.
To reveal the dirty world of husbands, the Sun reporter Laura Stott went undercover to meet real Internet love rats and to expose the lies they tell their unsuspecting wives.
The survey revealed that some men were looking for affairs online because they felt trapped in their marriages.
In one of the most shocking case, the survey found that a man was looking for no-strings attached sex just because his wife had cancer and had lost her sex drive.
Some men oddly enjoyed the thrill of having sex with other married women while their wives enjoy family weekend, the study found. (ANI)
- Marriage is bad for your sex life - Aug 26, 2010
- It's official! Marriage is bad for your sex life - Aug 26, 2010
- Builders most likely to have extra-marital affairs - Mar 28, 2010
- Half of Italians have extramarital affairs - Oct 27, 2010
- 70 percent Chinese have pre-marital sex: Study - Apr 10, 2012
- Cheryl Cole tops list of celebs women would let their men sleep with - May 01, 2010
- Aussies want to cheat on partners with Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Hawkins - Apr 23, 2011
- Sleepy Devon is Britain's cheating capital! - Mar 26, 2010
- Men would ditch night outs with wives to spend on mistresses: UK study - Sep 24, 2010
- Over 60 percent Chinese couples are happy with their marriage - May 16, 2010
- Couples who do more cleaning have more sex! - Apr 02, 2010
- Online marriage databases to deter cheating! - Jan 05, 2011
- Muslim men in polygamous unions 'happier than their wives' - Aug 25, 2010
- Greg Norman's ex-wives 'hurt over his new relationship' - May 10, 2010
- Brit woman uses her 'booty call' list for no-strings sex - Nov 03, 2009
Tags: cancer, cheating spouses, dirty world, extra curricular activity, extra marital sex, having sex, laura stott, love, married women, netdoctor, new survey, rats, sex london, shocking case, sun reporter, survey found that