Missing Pakistani found buried in kitchenMay 12th, 2012 - 2:15 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, May 12 (IANS) The body of a man who had been missing for the past seven months has been found buried in his kitchen in Rawalpindi city, police said.
The man’s elder son, wife and brother-in-law have been arrested, reported Dawn.
Mohammad Arif disappeared Sep 20, 2011 and his elder son Mohammad Sharif lodged a complaint that his father, a drug addict, had left the house.
Arif’s father Sultan Mehmood suspected foul play and lodged a kidnapping-for-ransom case May 6.
A police official said that after questioning, Sharif confessed to murdering his father and burying the body in the kitchen.
“The wife of the victim along with her six children was staying in the house after burying the body in the kitchen,” the official was quoted as saying.
- Man kills father over property row - Dec 15, 2010
- Exhume unmarked grave in Kashmir: Rights panel - Jul 05, 2012
- Couple held for scientist's son's murder (Lead) - Jun 18, 2011
- Blasphemy accused gunned down in Pakistan - Mar 05, 2011
- Couple held for killing defence scientist's son - Jun 18, 2011
- Punjab jail inmate commits suicide, probe on - Dec 30, 2010
- Headless Torso Found in 16 Pieces Across Delhi - Sep 03, 2012
- Police detain Fiza over neighbour's complaint - Oct 17, 2010
- Couple held for killing scientist's son (Second Lead) - Jun 18, 2011
- Man axes drug addict son - Apr 06, 2012
- Fiza arrested on neighbour's complaint, gets bail (Lead) - Oct 17, 2010
- No breakthrough in Bihar NIT student's abduction yet - Jul 03, 2012
- Man holds wife, in-laws hostage for not paying dowry - May 07, 2012
- Kidnapped two-year-old boy found - Oct 24, 2011
- Friend murdered Delhi engineer for ransom, buried body (Lead) - Apr 06, 2012