Meet the 3-year-old professional master of wedding ceremonies!May 26th, 2009 - 4:50 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 26 (ANI): A three-year-old boy has left people zapped after learning to become a professional master of ceremonies at weddings in China.
Little Dong Zixu, in Baoji, Shaanxi province, has already overseen five marriages in the city.
The youngster picked pointers on managing weddings from his father, an expert master of ceremonies having more than 10 years of experience in the line, reports the China Daily.
A wedding guest named Li said: “It was the most special wedding I have ever participated in.” (ANI)
- Former Chinese governor gets life imprisonment for bribery - Apr 09, 2011
- China's earliest wine unearthed in tomb - Jul 06, 2012
- Father jailed for strip show at son's wedding - Dec 11, 2011
- Chinese man buries son alive over homework - Apr 20, 2012
- 16 million Chinese women married to gay men - Feb 03, 2012
- Legalizing same-sex marriage may help curb HIV, say experts - Nov 29, 2010
- Chinese official held for sodomising minors - Aug 07, 2012
- Chinese gay rights defender to sue newspaper for reporting male couple wedding - Jan 26, 2011
- Teenager boy coaxed into bathhouse sex in China - Aug 02, 2012
- Man denies spending $11m on wedding - Apr 06, 2012
- Pakistani boy of 8 clears Microsoft specialist exams - Jul 18, 2012
- Chinese driver ran over child four times - Sep 14, 2010
- Chinese province steps up use of English - Feb 15, 2012
- Chinese held for raping 11 girls - May 30, 2012
- Over 380,000 people to be relocated in 2012 in China - Jan 20, 2012