Manmohan hopes Pakistan will cooperateMay 22nd, 2009 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 22 (IANS) India hopes Pakistan would cooperate with it “on all matters”, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said here Friday soon after taking oath of office for his second term.
“Terrorism is a problem everywhere. My sincere hope is that Pakistan would cooperate with India on all matters,” Manmohan Singh told reporters in brief comments after the swearing-in ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.
The India-Pakistan dialogue has been on hold since Nov 26 when 10 Pakistani terrorists struck in Mumbai. Pakistan has promised all cooperation in investigations into the terrorist attack.
- India, Pakistan unveil 'new chapter', agree on 26/11 justice - Nov 10, 2011
- Half-day in government offices around Parliament House - Jul 24, 2012
- Pradeep Kumar sworn in as CVC - Jul 14, 2011
- Smiles and sulks in 15-minute ceremony - Jan 19, 2011
- Was under pressure not to appoint Sonia PM: Kalam - Jul 02, 2012
- Presidential changeover with 'hazar salam', buggy ride - Jul 21, 2012
- Manmohan a man of peace: Gilani (With Images) - Feb 22, 2012
- India-Pakistan ties: A year of building trust (Yearender) - Dec 19, 2011
- Gilani, Manmohan talk peace amid cricket -- to heal wounds - Mar 31, 2011
- Left Front leaders to attend Mamata's swearing-in - May 20, 2011
- Uninterrupted India-Pakistan dialogue, someday sure - Apr 10, 2011
- Two berths vacant for DMK, says PM - Jul 12, 2011
- Foreign secretaries meet on agenda for Manmohan-Gilani meeting - Nov 08, 2011
- Shuffling the deck: Highs and Lows - Jul 12, 2011
- India unveils $500 mn for Myanmar, to expand security ties - Oct 14, 2011
Tags: cooperation, dialogue, india pakistan, investigations, manmohan, manmohan singh, mumbai, New Delhi, oath of office, pakistani terrorists, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, rashtrapati bhavan, swearing in ceremony, terrorism, terrorist attack