Man waves shoe at Pakistani ministerJuly 1st, 2012 - 10:33 am ICT by IANS
Islamabad, July 1 (IANS) An angry activist of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) waved a shoe at a minister of Sindh province during his address to party workers in Hyderabad city, Geo News reported.
Provincial Law Minister Ayaz Soomro was addressing PPP workers at the Circuit House in Hyderabad, when a party activist named Imran waved a shoe at him, complaining that the PPP leaders and ministers did not provide jobs despite promises.
Imran said they also failed to help the flood victims in the province.
Other PPP activists present on the occasion later drove Imran out of the gathering, the report said.
- Pakistan to release 23 jailed Indian juveniles - Jun 14, 2012
- Pakistani media targeted over Zardari 'shoe attack' reports - Aug 08, 2010
- Days of landlords are numbered in Pakistan: Imran Khan - Feb 26, 2012
- When two Pakistani ministers quarrelled - Aug 23, 2011
- A relief camp just for Gilani's visit - Aug 16, 2011
- Karachi hotels owe Rs.150 mn to government - Jun 10, 2011
- After threat to Zardari, PML-N offices set ablaze - Oct 30, 2011
- Pakistani minister's home electricity cut, restored - Dec 13, 2011
- Pakistani provincial minister quits - Nov 19, 2011
- Pakistan's ex-foreign minister joins Imran's party - Nov 28, 2011
- Ex-minister Qureshi joins Imran Khan's party - Nov 27, 2011
- Pakistan observes sombre Independence Day - Aug 14, 2010
- Gilani visits Benazir grave - Jun 21, 2012
- Won't let anyone derail democracy: Gilani - Jun 17, 2012
- It's monarchy in Pakistan, not democracy, says Imran - Dec 17, 2011