Malaysian woman dubbed ‘Casanova’ for conning 6 men ‘very pretty’August 12th, 2010 - 6:29 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Aug 12 (ANI): The Malaysian woman, who was dubbed as the female version of ‘Casanova’ after she conned six out of their money, is said to be very pretty and convincing.
MCA Public Services and Complaints Bureau chief Datuk Michael Chong said the 25-year-old woman, who has been detained by the police after her last victim lodged a complain, was a sweet talker who easily fooled men.
“That is why so many people fell for her. They were blinded by her beauty and did not bother to check her background,” the Star Online quoted him as saying.
“I have not met this girl in person, but was told by those who had seen her, including one of her victims, that she was good-looking and very convincing,” he stated.
The woman is said to have collected money from the victim’s family members and friends, purportedly for investment. (ANI)
- Victims of Malaysian female 'Casanova' who conned 6 men tell-all - Aug 14, 2010
- 30-year-old Casanova 'dupes' 4 Malaysian women - Feb 23, 2011
- Hidden cameras in Malay hotel rooms used to blackmail patrons - Mar 17, 2011
- Virtual friendship can cost you RM1.2mil - Jun 04, 2010
- Malaysian man threatens wife for making his mistress ill - Dec 24, 2009
- Malay woman raped, kept as sex slave by stepfather for 15 years - Apr 05, 2011
- Malaysian man gets extorted over lewd online 'lesson' - Apr 15, 2010
- Malaysian woman raped several times as part of 'diabetes treatment' - Dec 02, 2009
- Another sex scandal hits Malaysia (Lead) - Mar 21, 2011
- Malaysian woman threatens to expose sex video of hubby's ex over money - May 24, 2010
- Malaysian loan sharks defacing lingerie as warning against non-payment - May 19, 2010
- Parents of pregnant Malaysian teens resort to blackmailing boyfriends - Jan 11, 2011
- Malaysian female 'Casanova' wanted to have baby with last victim - Aug 09, 2010
- Woman seeks official help after ex-beau posts her nude pics online - Jul 08, 2009
- Looking for love on the net can leave you penniless! - Feb 26, 2009